Thursday, November 03, 2011

Sasquatch And Anime Girl, #6




Hold me tighter
Hold me all night
Hold me forever

Hold me until my phone rings
Forever is until my phone rings













Anime Girl

Oh, Sasquatch, I don’t want to leave, because when I go I’ll have to turn my phone back on.



Sasquatch

Don’t be afraid of the world, Anime Girl. I could crush that phone between my teeth easier than a cat breaks the back of a mouse. The world is nothing compared to us, Anime Girl.



Anime Girl

Oh, Sasquatch, your jaws could crush any piece of technology. But when you say my name, your voice is like a song. I love you, Sasquatch!



Sasquatch

When I say your name, Anime Girl, that is me singing. Because I love you, too, Anime Girl. I love you, too.





















See the market place in old Algiers
Send me photographs and souvenirs
Just remember when a dream appears
You belong to me























No comments: