Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bernadette’s Mirror: Strata


Bernadette’s mirror is a mystery to me.

Reflections are colors making shapes making scenes,
scenes that arrange themselves one against the other,
burying each other, juxtaposed, like strata
of rock enfolding millions of years, being time.

I feel the reflections from Bernadette’s mirror
enfolding me, coloring me and shaping me,
juxtaposing me against the strata of time,
being before, being now, being yet-to-come.

I can’t move, all bent out of shape but looking through
the strange folds around me, penetrating me, too,
strange colors reflecting from Bernadette’s mirror.






. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Bernadette’s Mirror: Eroding

Bernadette’s Mirror: Fossilized

Bernadette’s Mirror


The Fossil And The Paleontologist

Fossils Never Run Away, But
















No comments: