Friday, January 16, 2009

Bernadette’s Mirror: Landslide


Bernadette’s mirror is a mystery to me
and Bernadette is a mystery to me, too.

Bernadette’s mirror is a thing doing its thing,
reflecting me and reflecting everything else
and reflecting Bernadette, too, who’s not a thing
but who’s reflected and watching the reflections
with me, thinking about the reflections with me.

Bernadette’s mirror might remain a mystery
but if I compose my beliefs in words just right
Bernadette will smile. Then she will tell me the truth.
Then I’ll know the truth. Then I’ll be able to move.

Like a landslide, I’ll kiss her, rocks tumbling downhill.






. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Bernadette’s Mirror: Strata

Bernadette’s Mirror: Eroding

Bernadette’s Mirror: Fossilized

Bernadette’s Mirror


The Fossil And The Paleontologist

Fossils Never Run Away, But
















No comments: