Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fukushima I Nuclear Accidents



Tokyo is 6,313 miles from Chicago





“The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Luke 17:20-21



I wish I was walking past
the Harajuku station forever
and somebody was smiling
and somebody was laughing.




“Remember Lot’s wife”

Luke 17:32





I remember a song called “Windy”
about a girl who had stormy eyes
that flashed at the sound of lies. Lot’s wife
witnessed the saving grace of angels
but couldn’t look away from this world.


I remember a song called “Windy”
about a girl who had wings to fly
above the clouds. I took a photo
of a storm cloud forming and later
rain fell on these electrical wires.












. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



The song “Windy” was written by
Ruthann Friedman. On her website,
she singles out this bit of anime
as a visualization of her song
that she likes very much:








Fukushima I Nuclear Accidents at Wikipedia



J. C. Ryle (1816-1900) about Lot’s Wife




*




Thin Lines Spread Out Into A Grid



Mischa: A House That Can’t Be Fixed

“Falling in love with you girl is just like dying”



The Built World Before The Wrecking Crew




“Now I Dream Of The Plum Rains”

























No comments: