Friday, January 07, 2011

Famishius Vulgaris Ingeniusi


A few days ago I talked about supervillains and I mentioned that my two favorite supervillains were from Smallville, Lex Luthor and Lana Lang-as-the-witch.

Somehow I forgot this guy, my all-time favorite supervillain:






I am not a billionaire or a witch
and I am not a postmodern ogre
out of European antiquity.

I am a hungry coyote alone
in a desert where the colors are bright.
I’m wily and I’m a super genius
and I’m chasing a bird that’s only fast.

I’m hairy but I can walk like a man
and I’m going to catch that bird. I am.
I’ve thought out everything. I have a plan!













. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Love Sonnet With Piano Wreckage And Worms


Christmas Witches: Ogres And Showgirls























No comments: