Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Sundown In The Place Called Atlantis


Right now Venus is bright in the west after sundown.

There must have been evenings like this when Venus was bright
in the glare from sundown in the place called Atlantis.

I wonder: Did Atlantis crumble and crack apart
when the people there stopped looking at things like Venus?

I’m going to look extra carefully tomorrow.

Someone’s got to make up for all the people watching
reality shows on TV rather than the stars.

I won’t care when this place crumbles and cracks apart but
I’ve got one or two puppet shows I want to put on
so I’ll do what I can for now to keep us intact.

Right now Venus is bright in the west after sundown.

I’m going to look extra carefully tomorrow.

It’s a wonderful job, but someone’s got to do it.









. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



The Occult Technology Of Lost Songs


When Any Woman Visits My Studio



Ancient Cities Of The Moon



Cynthiae Figuras Aemulatur Mater Amorum

























No comments: