Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Elevator Gothic



This is all just so damn sad. I feel bad for the wife.
Look at those nasty ass ho's he was banging on the side,
she's way better looking than them. Those girls
are so skanky looking I'd be making an appointment
for an AIDS test right about now if I was Elin.


Comment about
Tiger Woods
on a gossip site






One time a girl told me she’d never
get in an elevator with me.

At the time I thought it was simply
a weird thing for a woman to say.

I’ve never known if she meant the phrase
“get in an elevator” with me

as a trust thing, or a metaphor.
And she wasn’t Elin Nordegren.

But in an Elin Nordegren way
I’m fucking glad not to know some things.






. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Devo And Kim Kardashian


















No comments: