Thursday, August 03, 2006

Suzy Buys A Bikini

Epilogue


EXTERIOR, BEACH – DAY

SUZY is in a skimpy bikini walking along
the beach. Sunbathers are all around her.


SUZY

This little adventure has taught us that skimpy
is still sexy no matter how hard the marketing types
try to sell cover-up skirts and tops. And we learned
that even though more people are using sun screen
skin cancer rates are going up. The theory is that
more people are going to beaches today than in the past.
But tin-foil types – of course – think that sun screen
causes cancer. My Suzy theory is – of course – the simplest
one. My theory is that if sun screen blocks the ultraviolet
rays in sunlight from killing healthy cells then sun screen also
blocks the ultraviolet rays from killing unhealthy
pre-cancerous cells which are then free to grow and
mature into actual cancer cells. I’m not a doctor and I don’t
play one on TV – though I sometimes play with them
on TV
– but my prescription is to get some sun but don’t
get a lot of sun and – of course – have fun. Bye-bye!
I’ll see you next time the camera’s on!



FADE TO WHITE
END CREDITS AND END THEME

No comments: