Monday, November 12, 2007

Sasquatch And Anime Girl, #5


Anime Girl

Oh, Sasquatch, if civilization crumbles under the pressures of accelerated climate change what will become of us?




Sasquatch

Don’t be afraid of tomorrow, Anime Girl! If Vikings return to Vinland or anywhere else I’ll use their threshing oars to harvest the skulls of any horde that tries to rampage over you.



Anime Girl

Oh, Sasquatch, you are just one beast of bone and muscle and fur and blood and flashing eyes and gnashing teeth standing against an on-rushing torrent of chaos and mad violence, winds that can up-root any tree, lightening that can shatter any boulder, but when I stand next to you and look at you I know your wide shoulders and your massive arms can knock aside even the mightiest toppled tree or cracked boulder that the Furies may hurl at us. I know in the end even if the whole forest around us has been flattened you still will be standing. And I still will be safe at your side. I love you, Sasquatch!



Sasquatch

And I love you, too, Anime Girl. I love you, too.







Sasquatch And Anime Girl, #1

Sasquatch And Anime Girl, #2

Sasquatch And Anime Girl, #3

Sasquatch And Anime Girl, #4







No comments: