Question: How many naked teenage girls does it take to change a light bulb?
Answer: Possibly seven, or possibly the world may never know.
- One to call her girlfriend and describe the problem—Yeah, it’s dark in here, the light bulb is burned out—and say she has to change it—Yeah, they expect me to change it, do you believe that?
- One to call her boyfriend and talk about sex and then ask him to come over and change the light bulb and get all pissed off at him when he won’t do it—Fuck you then, I don’t need you to do it, I can do it myself!
- One to call back her girlfriend and tell her about her boyfriend—Yeah, he won’t do it, the bastard, do you believe how he treats me, he treats me like shit!
- One to call the gay guy she knows and ask him what he’d do but he’s on his way out to meet a guy he’d talked to at the grocery store so he can’t help her.
- One to call her father and talk about how life is so different now that she’s not living at home and to accidently start crying because the light bulb is burned out but her father is driving up to Wisconsin to go fishing so he can’t change the light bulb.
- One to Twitter about making phone calls all day—calling susie to talk about the light bulb its still broke
- One to sit staring at the burned out light bulb looking like Jessica Simpson trying to figure out how in the world people can mean fish when they say chicken of the sea.
How many naked teenage girls does it take to change a light bulb?
The world may never know.