Friday, July 31, 2009

Six Billion Happy Memories






I wish someone who looks exactly like

Winona Ryder but yet who isn’t

Winona Ryder would steal me just for

one night and the two of us would create

what kids these days technical kids these days

call a mash-up I mean a mash-up of

me and her now I mean a mash-up of

Winona Ryder’s world and my world now

I mean a mash-up of everything that’s

happened up to now and everything that’s

going to happen starting from right now

and the completed mash-up would become

wildly popular as entertainment

and art and even the people who talk

about politics on Sunday morning

would talk about the mash-up and people

in other countries would do their versions

of our mash-up but changed for their culture

but even people overseas would like

our original mash-up unchanged with

me and the girl who looks exactly like

Winona Ryder but yet who isn’t

Winona Ryder and though we would go

our separate ways after creating

our mash-up everyone around the world

who experienced it would remember

it as a happy memory for them

and we the girl who looks exactly like

Winona Ryder but yet who isn’t

Winona Ryder and I would also

remember it and for us it would be

a happy memory too and so then

when everything is done over the end

that is six billion happy memories




















No comments: