Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love And Kisses On iCarly


SAMANTHA: We can’t let Jake sing on the show.

CARLY: You want him to disappoint Grammy One Foot?

SAMANTHA: You want him to be humiliated in front of the whole world? The boy can’t sing!

CARLY: So? Half the pop stars on the charts can’t sing. They fix their voices with computers or something.

SAMANTHA: Yeah. Too bad we don’t know a computer geek that’ll do anything you ask.

FREDDIE: No.

CARLY: Can you fix his voice or not?

FREDDIE: Yes. But I’m not going to do it. I’m not going to help turn “Mr. Awesome” into “Mr. Totally Awesome.”

CARLY: Please?

FREDDIE: No.

CARLY: Please?

FREDDIE: No.

CARLY: Please?

FREDDIE: If I do, will you kiss me?

CARLY: No!

FREDDIE: Then no!

CARLY: Aw, come on!

SAMANTHA: I’m going to puke all over both of you!

CARLY: Freddie . . .

FREDDIE: Just one little kiss on the lips.

CARLY: No.

FREDDIE: Cheek?

CARLY: No.

FREDDIE: Nose?

CARLY: No.

FREDDIE: Okay. Fine. I’ll do it.

CARLY: Thank you.





“iLike Jake”












No comments: