Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Mischa Barton Loose End

Mischa Barton is one of my two favorite pop icons.

Anna Kournikova is my favorite pop icon for magical prettiness. Mischa Barton is my favorite pop icon for magical beauty.

I’ve written about Mischa a couple of times. I wrote about her directly in Mischa Barton, Mischa Barton. And, as I wrote there, I used to know a young woman who looked very much like Mischa Barton and that amazing, high-fashion kind of magical beauty was on my mind when I wrote the Loch Ness monster story, Ashley And The Green Sweater (Part One), Ashley And The Green Sweater (Part Two) and Ashley And The Green Sweater (Part Three).

Last month, January 24th, was Mischa Barton’s birthday. She’s now twenty years old. It bothers me that I missed it, but better late than never.

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mischa Barton!

(Of course, I won’t forget next year, because next year Mischa will be able to buy me a drink . . .)








No comments: