Monday, March 22, 2010

Claudie Haigneré As The Paris Of Tomorrow


Even if the first French woman in space
tried to kill herself and has disappeared
even if she wanted to warn us all

There still are some stories I want to write
and I just bought some new colored markers
and learned the Speed Racer theme on guitar

If the Fourth Reich is in ascendency
or if the Watchers soon will be cast down
or if the zombie bacillus breaks out

I’m not going to chase the French woman
even if she knows about dinosaurs
volcanoes and donut-shaped UFOs

I’ve made the executive decision
that my tomorrow will be like today
and I’ll be writing drawing and playing

French women are sexy and I’m lonely
but my tomorrow will be like today
Paris if Paris wants can come to me









. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Claudie Haigneré at Wikipedia

Claudie Haigneré’s Suicide Attempt

Claudie Haigneré’s Warning (?)


Talking Back To Galileo

Elevator Gothic #3


Adventure’s Waiting Just Ahead















No comments: