Monday, October 22, 2007

Advice On Love From Smallville’s Lex Luthor



“Look, I’m afraid I’m a little jaded in the romance department. The only thing I know about relationships is that someone usually winds up getting hurt. I don’t think it’s about trust. It’s like the German poet Rilke said. A person isn’t who they were during the last conversation you had with them. They’re who they’ve been throughout your whole relationship.”





Lex to Lana
season three,
episode 17 (#61):
Legacy















1 comment:

Maria Kylie said...

Hey

I wanted to ask...

Does your man's behavior totally confuse you?

Does he say one thing and do another?

Like...

Saying he's going to call...but then????

Crazy huh?

If you have a few minutes, I'd like to introduce you to Bob.

>>> Meet Bob Here! <<<

Bob explains a lot of men's very weird behavior.

And he reveals how you can use all of this behavior to your advantage.

>>> Find Out How To Understand Your Man Here <<<

And I love the part where he talks about "The #1

Man Repellant In Existence."

Best,

(Gabriel Alexander)