Monday, June 04, 2007

A Paris Hilton Jailhouse Review


I had a (hopefully) interesting topic all set for this week that was going to encompass all sorts of weird things, from pirates to Star Trek to feminism, but Paris Hilton took me by surprise by checking into jail early and I realized that I probably should make some kind of comment about her jail time since I’ve written about Paris once or twice. (Okay, ten times!)

So, in honor of Paris going to jail, here’s my comment about her going to jail, and a complete index of all my Paris Hilton entries.


My comment: Hey, Paul McCartney spent a week in a Japanese jail for drug possession, remember? Had he stood trial, he could have been sentenced to seven years in jail. Everybody loved Paul. Everybody still loves Paul. Even Japan let Paul return for a concert.

So Paris has done time. Blah.


My Paris Hilton index:

Is Paris Hilton A Superhero?

Is Paris Hilton A Supervillain?


Paris Hilton And The Butterflies From Atlantis #5: The Butterflies From Atlantis

Paris Hilton And The Butterflies From Atlantis #4: Atlantis

Paris Hilton And The Butterflies From Atlantis #3: Fons Et Origo

Paris Hilton And The Butterflies From Atlantis #2: Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton And The Butterflies From Atlantis #1: Et In Arcadia Ego


Bras, A Werewolf And Paris Hilton

An Angel, Another Angel And Paris Hilton

Golfing, A Butterfly And Paris Hilton













No comments: